Monday, January 14, 2013

2013 = New Perspective

With a New Year comes new perspective, right?  I sure hope so.  This past year has brought me and my family some laughs, fun times, pain, disappointment, and realization.  Which is why I have not posted on the blog for several months.  I am sorry for that.  I needed time to try and mend, heal, and gain a new perspective.  I am not quite there yet but everyday I am getting better.  I know that with the help of my Lord and Savior I will be able to pull through this time in my life a better, stronger, and more Spiritual person.

I do hope you all had a wonderful Holiday Season and that this New Year brings to you all the greatest blessings you need.

May the Lord be with you all though out this year.  Let us all keep our chins up and hearts open to the Lord to help guide us.

Love to all my readers. You are Awesome!  :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment