Saturday, November 5, 2011

Halloween 2011

Well, I am finally getting to post the pictures for the kids from Halloween.  We started the day off with a school parade at the elementary school.  It was COLD but the kids were great about it.
 This is Jordan with her Kindergarten teacher and my friend Mrs. Comte.  She was a "Book Fairy".  I so need to do this costume next year.  It was super cute.
 Here is Colby (4th grade) as a Zombie Football player from the game "Plants vs. Zombies".
                                                              Jordan in the parade.
 This is Nate my oldest.  Simple costume and I love it.  He is dancing in these pictures. 
 He loves the song " Party Rockers" by LMFAO.  He is doing the shuffle from the video.  It was quite funny to watch him dance while wearing the mask.
 The hubs and I finally broke down and told him the dance moves from the video are from the 80's and that was how we used to dance.  NOW he thinks we are cool.
 Colby made some modifications to his costume before heading out for Trunk or Treating.
And last but not least, Cameron.  He wanted to be Buzz Lightyear again this year which was fine by me.  He is a super cute Buzz if I do say so my self.  And I do.  :O)

Thanks for visiting and I hope you liked our "Parade of Photos" for Halloween this year.  As always have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment