Thursday, October 27, 2011

It's about time....


Thought it was about time to show you all my Halloween/Fall table decoration since Halloween in on Monday.  I also thought it would be fun to see the difference in my decorations for Halloween/Fall from last year (2010) to this year (2011.) 


So here is last years table Harvest table scape.  Simple but nice.  I still really like it.  But this year I thought I would go a little spookier for Halloween.  So take a peek...


 I still is simple and I like it.  If you have not noticed yet...  The cloche is the one I made back in March of 2010.  You can see it here.
 

                                     I put a glittery skull in the cloche and L.O.V.E. it in there so much.

         
               Isn't he cute.  I hope you have a wonderful Halloween weekend. Until next time.  :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment