Monday, December 20, 2010

Oh fudge...and last minute projects!

I thought that would caught your attention... :O) I finally finished my ornament wreath and am loving it... I got the ornaments at Walmart. They were a package of 4 for only $1. The colors match my new tree perfectly... :O)
I had the ribbon left over from my PB knock off here.

It has wire in it so it was super easy to get it just right. Love that!!



Look how shiny!! I have been wanting to make one of these since I saw them last year...


Now I do... :O)


Next are the teacher gifts I did this year for my kids teachers...

I got the $1 candles at Walmart and just cut some scrapbook paper to size and wrapped it around and secured it with some tape. Then I printed off the tags and cut them and attached them to the front of the candles... SUPER easy and inexpensive... Got to love that....


Now, how about the fudge....




Me, well not so much of a fudge fan but the hubbs is... Well, that is before I came across my aunts recipe... I love this fudge!! It is so creamy and easy to make. Double score in my book!!




Just needed to show you all how yummy it all looks! :O)



Now for the recipe!
Million $ Fudge
4 1/2 cups sugar
1 can evap. milk
1/2 cup butter
Bring to a boil and cook for about 7 minutes.
Remove from the heat and add 1 tsp vanilla and stir.
In your KitchenAid (which I recommend for this recipe) brake up into pieces the following.
2 jumbo Hershey bars
2 packages chocolate chips
1 pint marshmallow creme
1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
Pour hot mixture over all and beat until gloss is gone ( the dough hook works best.)
You are going to fall in love with how easy and creamy this is....
Enjoy and have a wonderful Christmas time!!! :O)








1 comment:

  1. I loved all your projects. Thanks so much for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete