Saturday, July 17, 2010

Don't step on the floors!

Okay, so it has been a while since my last post... Geesh, where has the time gone? It is the middle of July... What's with that? I remember the summers being so long. Now they seem to just fly right by. Oh to be young again..

On another note... Our wood floors were SUPPOSED to arrive last Friday but they had not even left the east coast.. They finally were to leave this last Tuesday or Wednesday.. I was promised that we will have them by July 23rd. That is 2 WEEKS late.. Ugh!!! We had everything ready and set to get the floors laid this weekend.. Now, we will not be able to get them done until the middle of August as we have a baby blessing to be to in Texas. Problems problems problems... That is what my life seems to be right now...

On a happier note... I did order my fabric for my curtains.... I am so excited... I had to wait until I received some 50% off coupons from my mom. I went to Joann Fabric and found just what I wanted and went to order it and pay... Gave them my 50% coupon all happily and she handed it right back to me and said it was already on sale for 50% off..... SCORE!!!!!!! That made for a happy day yesterday.. :O) Want to see it? Okay, here you go...

So what do you think? I am in love with it... I can hardly wait for this project to get done... My head is just swooning with ideas... I also went to some garage sales this weekend... Found some great things... But I will leave those for my next post... Until then my lovelies (did I even spell that right? Oh well.... :O)!!! Have a great one!! :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment