Monday, June 28, 2010

Scene of the BIG secret!

So this was how the house we were renting in Michigan looked two weeks ago... The hubs' company moved us back to Utah so we did not have to pack a thing.... We had people for that... I feel so special... They have done it for us twice now.... :O) I have not determined if it is less stressful though. I can not find anything now.... :o(

This was day ONE of the packing...








They had my ENTIRE house packed in ONE day!!!
So here is day TWO.... Everything was put on this huge moving truck...... In one day.... If you are not counting that is only a TWO DAY moving job!!!











Whew!!! I worked so hard.... I had to buy lunch for everyone for both days... I know it was rough but someone had to do it... :O)
My littlest one loved being out side with the big truck... He kept trying to ride his little bike up the ramp.... He was so funny....


Isn't he just the cutest? So sweet.....
Next up, moving in..... To Be Continued......







No comments:

Post a Comment