Monday, September 21, 2009

It's my favorite!!!

Well, fall is in the air... This is my favorite time of year. I love to see the leaves change colors and feel a slight breeze in the air. It just makes me happy! :o)

We had football games again Saturday and the boys played awesome!! I enjoy watching them. We had to have the boys to the games an hour and a half early and they were playing at the same time but different locations. Good thing they were only a couple miles apart and the games before them ran into overtime. So I could watch both. We each took a little one and the boys and off to the games we went. I was able to see all of Colby's game and the last quarter of Nate's. While waiting for Colby's game to start I took Jordan to the play ground next to the football field and watched her play and decided to pick up as many acorns and I could. You see I have this idea for a center piece for the fall and acorns would work great. I filled almost half of a Walmart bag full. This was a lot cheaper that buying the acorns though it does take a while to collect them. I will post pics when I am done with the center piece. Have a great Autumn. :o)

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see what you've come up with so I can copy-cat your idea!

    ReplyDelete