Monday, September 7, 2009

Cutest thing ever!!!

Okay, so we decided to go for a drive last night. It was so pretty out and I love seeing all the farms. When we got home I got the kids ready for bed except for Cameron. I put the kids in bed and then Cameron came over to me an started to grunt and point to his shorts. I asked him if he needed to be changed. He proceeded to walk into the bathroom and lifted the seat and pulled his shorts down. I laughed and said alright lets give it a try... I set him on the little potty training seat on the toilet and told him to go. He started grunting and pushing and little toots started to happen. I was laughing so hard. Then it happened... He started to pee IN THE TOILET!!! Did I mention he just turned 2 on Aug. 3rd? He is so smart!!! Got to love him!!

1 comment:

  1. YAY Cameron!! and YAY for mom if he really potty trains!

    ReplyDelete