Thursday, September 3, 2009

Busy week!!!

So here is what we/I have been up too...
We started out saturday morning at 8:30 am to the boys football games.
this is Colby's team. He is no. 1...he just loves that. They won their game 44-14!!





Here is Nate's team. He is no. 94... They won 8-2!











It was so cold and rainy that day so sorry not very many Pictures to share.
We were there from 9 am until 3:30 pm. It was a very long day!!!!












Then came Monday....and Tuesday....I canned peaches and








lots of salsa... I gave away a bunch and we have been eating it as you can tell...That is my
very large Thatsa bowl.






I have now started to catch up on the laundry.. I only have 2 loads left... Did I mention that
we also have football practice every night from 5-7, Nate's open house for school was monday night and Colby's was wednesday night. Jason had to go back to the hospital for his throat. All is well though.. I can hardly wait for school to start next week!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment