Wednesday, June 13, 2012

9 p.m.

So what do you do on a Tuesday night at 9 p.m. in June?  Me?  Well, I head on over to my friends house and pick cherries from her tree.  :O)

Aren't they so pretty.  There is just something about cherries that SCREAMS "It's Summer time!"

I filled 2 freezer gallon bags and had enough left over in the colander for eating.  Which is enough for another gallon freezer bag.  Just saying.
I was told that you can freeze the cherries so you can eat them all year long.  Hope it is true...  Now her tree still has a lot more cherries on it but we did not have a ladder tall enough for us to reach them.  I wonder if We could convince the boys to climb the cherry tree and pick them?  Hmmmm.  Now there's a thought.

Hope you are having a wonderful beginning of Summer.   We sure are.  Until next time!  Enjoy!  :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment