Friday, June 8, 2012

4 weeks later....

Well, it has been a long time since I have posted.  Not from my own doing..  I have had MAJOR PROBLEMS with blogger.  I have been hounding them to fix my problem (which they still have not) for the last 3 weeks.  I finally saw a message sent TODAY that they are having problems with the error message for spam on blogs that use Explore.  So I had to switch to another user and here I am.  Wish they would have figured that out 3 weeks ago.  Anyways,  I know it is late in coming, but here are some fun photos from the Breathing Space Blogging Retreat I went to at the beginning of May.
 Andrea from Queen B and Me, Suzette from Cozette Couture, and Amber (how is starting her blog soon) and of course ME.
 Andrea and Amber
 Andrea and Suzette
 This is my favorite.  I told Suzette to stick her butt out...And she did!  Guess who was our guest speaker for the night?  Look below and see if you recognize her.
It was Dawn from Survivor...  Love her...
This was some of our decor for the Stepford Wives Dinner.  Super cute.  I hope to get back on track with the  blog now that I can post.  Been doing lots around here on the home front.
As always have a great one!  :O)

1 comment:

  1. Well I don't miss the alarm going off every 45 min! But I DO miss having lots of girl time right in a row! TOO bad I couldn't afford EVO!
    BIG HIUGS!!
    I hope you are having a wonderful summer!!!

    ReplyDelete