Wednesday, April 18, 2012

My FAVORITE Fruit Dip

Sorry it has been a while since my last post.  Seems like I have been saying that A LOT lately.  I thought I would share with you all one of mine and my families most FAVORITE recipes.  It is super easy and oh so YUMMY!
 

Best Fruit Dip Ever


2 pkg (8oz) cream cheese softened
1 jar marshmallow cream
Maraschino Cherry juice

Place the top 2 ingredients in a mixer and start mixing it together.  Add the maraschino cherry juice a little at a time and keep mixing together to get to the consistency of a dip.

That is it.  You will love it.  I have to make it several times during strawberry season.  That is the best way to eat it.  I like it best after it has been chilled.

Enjoy!

I will be at the SNAP! Creativity at Your Fingertips Conference  this weekend so if you happen to be there please find me and say hi.  I am so looking forward to meeting everyone IRL.  :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment