Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines update!

I thought I would surprise my family when they all got home from school/work for Valentines Day yesterday. So this is what they saw when they came home... The table set with love....
I even made these bad boys and they were AWESOME!!!

See, doesn't it look nice all set up for Valentines Day? Did you happen to notice anything different about this spot? No, well I will share more on that in another post...


Everyone got a heart on their plate and I even made everyone tell what they loved about well everyone!! It was so fun to hear the different things... My 5 yr old daughter was the funniest.. She sure can come up with some doozies... Is that even a word? Oh well!! :O)



I just wanted to wish you all a Happy (Day Late) Valentines Day!! Tomorrow I will show you what I got from the hubs!! I was soooo happy!!




1 comment:

  1. Note to Margo: Jenny loves chocolate covered strawberries. Hee hee.

    ReplyDelete