Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Top 10 of 2010

I thought I would join in over at Rhoda's from Southern Hospitality for her Top Projects of 2010 party... So here are mine... (remember that I changed the name to my blog from Bluefamilyscene to {Living in Blue} ).

This is one of my most favorite... My cloche... it just happened to be the inspiration for Allison at House of Hepworth's which in turn inspired so many other lovey ladies to make their own...

Christmas because I just loved the table scape I did this year... I am really getting into them..



This wreath hanger was a copy I did from Shanty2chic...



The tag blanket was so much fun to make...




Love my Pottery Barn inspired candle display...



And who did not like my repurposed baby food jar apothecary jars? Again, inspired by Shanty2chic...




Granite counter tops... Need I say more?



And Brazilian Cherry hard wood floors... IN LOVE!!! :O)





Simple but makes a statement.. Our giant framed {B}...







Another simple repurposed item... The tray that holds my necessities next to my stove...




This is a 2 for 1... Our farmhouse bed and painted walls in the master bedroom...




Okay, that is more like 11 or 12 of my favorites... But who is counting? :O)

That's all folks... I am looking forward to the projects that 2011 bring our way... Hope you all have a great week and end of the year...








3 comments:

  1. You have had a great year, love it all. But.... the bedroom is dream worthy, love it. Hope you had a Merry Christmas.

    Happy New Year,

    Cha Cha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee, I can't believe that bedroom is painted! What a great job you did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the painted wall in your bedroom, it looks great! I also love the farmhouse bed, I need to convince my husband that we need to make one for our bedroom! I love using Pottery Barn for inspiration too! Have a blessed New Year!!!!

    ReplyDelete