Tuesday, December 28, 2010

How do you weather a storm?

Remember me telling you about the kids having a snow day last week on their last day of school before Christmas break? Well, I thought I would share some more pics from that day..

This is the hubs car sitting at the end of our driveway to show you how high the snow really got. It took me almost 3 hours to shovel just that part where his car is at.. You see the wonderful city will NOT let you shovel snow into the road but THEY have no problem plowing it into YOUR driveway. It was packed and super heavy!!! I did happen to take some pics of the kids playing in the snow... This is my favorite one...
Isn't she just the cutest?

They made this snowman... Then my daughter sat on top for quite some time... Sorry no pic I was shoveling...But then later I caught a glimpse of my eight year old doing the same thing... He had just fallen off when I got my camera.. It was a funny sight.... sorry you all missed it...
Then remember me telling you all about the pillow fight that led to my 3 year old in a sling... Well, we went to Primary Children's Hospital on Wednesday the 22ND and found out he does not need surgery right now... Just a cast... YEAH!! We just need to keep an eye on him after the cast comes off as to make sure he does not injure it again which will lead to surgery...


The hubs wanted a red cast for the Utes... He only does that because he likes to rub it in to the BYU fans at work... I had to explain to him that the cast was not going on HIS body so HE does NOT get to pick the color... The person getting the cast gets to pick... The hubs did say he gets to veto if pink or purple are chosen... Good thing the 3 year old picked green... It matches Buzz lightyear... which is his fav!!!

I did not have a chance to show you all the kids stockings... I made them last year...

This year I made the sign for them to hang on and I added some monogram bling.


I love how they sparkle.. They have different size gems on them.. I got them at Hobby Lobby. They were pretty cheap...
Here is the train table that the 3 year old got from Santa... It took only 8 screws and 5 minutes to put together.. The train track took much longer to put together...

Now this is the kitchen that my daughter got from Santa. It took 2 1/2 hours to put together.. We thought about making one but could not think of how to get it done with out her seeing it... So I was searching the Internet and came across this one at a super deal.. So, I bought it....



Here is the tree after Santa came to visit... I know it does not look like much but they got what they all wanted and they were happy...




Santa even liked the cookies the kids made....



This is after the presents we unwrapped and mom and dad were insignificant at that point...



They sure did leave a mess... But had lots of fun... :O)




I think they noticed me taking pictures... Well at least the younger two did...






Ahhh, the mess is almost picked up... and the 3 year old is still having fun...




Notice anything in this next picture?




No? Well, check out said 3 year old's underpants... They are on backwards... He was in a hurry when he had to go potty.. You know that train needed to be played with... :O)
As always have a great week... :O) Be safe!! And enjoy all the after Christmas Sale shopping...


No comments:

Post a Comment