Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A Christmas Welcome!

I finally have gotten on the band wagon and started to put up my Christmas decorations... YEAH ME!! We shall start out side for our Christmas tour.... The hubs bought these matching potted/lighted trees for me last year at a FAB store in Illinois.. It is called Old time Pottery... Love that store... Super cute stuff and super cheap... (Ignore the vinyl screen door... Our renters somehow ripped it... Maybe I can replace it next year..)
Oops!! I forgot to turn this picture... So sorry... Just thought you would like a close up of the tree... They are real pretty when it is dark and the lights are on.. Too bad I can not find the adaptor for the light hanging by the top of the front door. Guess I will have to go buy a new one... Oh the pains of moving and having others pack your things up.... You can never find what your looking for when you need it.... When I get the adaptor I will take some pics and show you all how pretty they really are...

I love the urn they came in... :O)


Here is my door. The welcome vinyl I put on the door about 3 years ago.. The white berry wreath has been hanging on that door since we bought the house 6 years ago... It was a DI find from like 8 years ago that I paid only $.50 for... :O) I think I have gotten my moneys' worth out of it....



This year I added some red ribbon and a rusty tin star also from the DI...




Simple, but I love how they look together...
Well, I am off to finish the tree.... Come back for the next part of the tour tomorrow... Until then ladies.... Have a great week....





No comments:

Post a Comment