Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A little touch of Fall...

So it is almost Thanksgiving.... I can hardly believe it.... I have been going through more boxes. Trying to finally unpack and move back in... So it has only taken me like 5 months... What's the big deal, right? Slow and steady wins the race... I have been trying to tackle as many projects as possible before all the FOUR LETTER WORD hits.... You know...snow... SHHHHH! Don' say it out load... So as I was saying... I have been going through some boxes and came across some fun autumn things that I wanted to display....
The table runner I got at Kohl's for like $8-10. I love it... The hurricane I got at Walmart like forever ago... Try 4 years... It was actually and amber color... It was dusty and as I was washing it off and the color started to come off... FINE.BY.ME. I wanted it to be clear anyways...

I made the stacking blocks last year for a craft fair I was in back in Michigan... which just so happens to be this weekend...... I love the colors of them... So warm.. Makes me want to wrap up in a warm sweater and go jump into a leaf pile... LOL Anyways, I got the pumpkins at Robert's Crafts (with a coupon of course)... They were orange but I just took off the stems and spray painted them Rustolium Heirloom White and put the stems back on... I think they are adorable...
I hope everyone is having a wonderful autumn... Enjoy it before the you know what comes... Until next time... :O)

4 comments:

  1. Christmas is coming!!! What a lovely gift for your mother, the stacking blocks! I know she would love them!! I love the little pumpkins too...table looks good!! You do such a good job!! Continue on

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great. I love the stacking blocks. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun for fall. I like the colors you used. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray for the Harvest!!! You are the master at cute things to adorn your home.

    ReplyDelete