Thursday, August 19, 2010

Motivation anyone?

Yeah, I am starting to get motivated to get things done on my house... I mean it's not like I have a bunch of family coming from all over the country to my house for a baptism and Priesthood ordination next month... LOL

Well, actually I do... EEK!!!

I have "encouraged"(I like that word) the hubs to get the wood floor done by labor day "OR ELSE" I will be paying lots of $$$ to get it done by the 7th of September... What a motivator I am... Works every time.... :O)

I also had my granite guy come today and make the template for my counter tops.... I can hardly wait for them to get in... I am bouncing off the walls.. Told the hubs that the granite guy came today and I think he really knew I was serious about the floor... Let's get her done!!!

As always, have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment