Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Easter

Sorry I have been a bit absent this week. We finally had some beautiful weather and I decided to spend my time outside with the littler ones. They have been locked up in the house for so long. We played and colored the driveway and I watched them ride their little bikes. We really enjoyed ourselves. I even got a little gardening done. Well at least I racked the flower beds so now we can see what flowers are coming up.

This is Conference weekend for us and we will be spending our time listening to our Prophet and General Authorities and remembering why this time of year is so special. The Lord has given us all so much and this is our time to remember His sacrifice and thank Him for it.

May you all have a most wonderful Easter Weekend. May the Lord be with each and every one of you. :O)

Until next week. I have been working on my farmhouse bed and hope to have it done this next week. I will show you all pics of it then... :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment