Saturday, January 30, 2010

I've been Featured!!

Okay, so for a while now I have been reading all these marvelous blogs by such talented women. They are too creative. They do everything, crafts, sewing, decorating, you name it and they do it. I decided one day to finally post my crafts and such and start to link to the parties on these blogs. I had a goal that maybe someday I could be featured on one of them. Well, this week I was featured TWICE!! First was by my cousin who's blog is Goddessofmycottage.blogspot.com, check her out and you will love her like I do! Next, I was featured by one of my favs Bluecricketdesign.net. She is too talented. I love checking out her blog everyday.



So I guess my first goal for the new year has been accomplished. I can now mark that one off. But, I still will be posting my creative side and linking to the parties. They are so fun. I love to check out all the ladies ideas in blogland, they are my new friends. Feel free to go through my blog roll and check out these lovey ladies and see if you too can be inspired by them. Have a great weekend everyone! :o)

P.S. I have joined a craft club blog called Craftsinbloom. You can find it on my blog roll and all are welcome to join. Happy crafting! :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment