Friday, December 4, 2009

MIA

Well, I have been pretty busy the last several weeks hence the MIA title. Thanksgiving is over and now on to Christmas. If I could only find my tree and ornaments. I am rearranging furniture so I can put the ominous tree up. probably should have found it first. oh well.
I am still getting ready for another craft fair on Dec 12th. Also thought I would try to get a couple projects done for some Linky parties. One is for Sunday so we shall see. I will post them when I am done with them. Hope everyone is well and in good spirits. Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. So MIA stands for Missing In Action? or the the old name for YW (Young Women)? Just kidding--I hope you find your tree. Jacob has decorated and re-decorated our tree at least 3 times. Ha Ha! Love ya and miss ya. Wish I was craft fair-ing with you!

    ReplyDelete