Monday, November 2, 2009

What was I thinking?

So I decided to finally start reading the Twilight Saga. I have read the first three and have read the first book in Breaking Dawn. Can I just say I LOVE THEM!!! I even got my friend to read them, hence why Eclipse is not in the pic...She has it. LOL We are Obsessed.... There is no other word for it. I even dream about it at times. I know, what is wrong with me? Still trying to figure that one out. I have even bought the first movie-seen it like 5 times now and can hardly wait to see the 2nd. Obsessed I tell you... Did I mention that I have only been reading them for about 2 1/2 weeks? Obsessed!

Well, I have been working on some other things... I am going to be in a craft fair on Nov. 14th and have been working my butt off on the following. Now there are multiples of each of these so I have been working for about a month on them. There are lot more different items too. So take a looksy and tell me what you think.

















The round message board is magnetic and a chalkboard. I am so clever. Hope you have enjoyed seeing what I have been up to. Have a great November!!!!



4 comments:

  1. LOVE the new family photo!!! Your hair cut is adorable! I can't believe Cameron's beautiful hair. Cute crafts, too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the crafts. Good luck on the craft show. I loved doing them for a while, it is alot of work!!!! By the way Kylie and I are also very very very obsessed with The Twilight Saga- and ofcourse counting down the days for movie 2,3 and 4----

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know? What were you TINKING? Ha! Ha! You make me laugh....still. I love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is so cute! Love the different ideas that you have given me! :)
    I am wanting to do little message boards for my daughter's dance class...how did you make them?

    ReplyDelete