Saturday, September 29, 2012

Blog Envy....

The other night I was watching an episode of Studio 5 and they were talking about  "Blog Envy".  It was quite interesting.  It got me thinking about the blogs that I love to read.  Did I have bog envy?  I think I just might.

Fast forward to this morning.  My oldest had a football game at 8:30 am and as I was sitting there watching them warm up I pulled out my phone and started reading my favorite blogs.  There is one in particular that I was mesmerized with today.  Now I have been reading her blog for a while now but not as frequent as I normally did.  I found myself looking over every picture and devouring every word.

It came to me....  I have SUPER blog envy for her blog.  So what to do?  Well show you her blog of course.   Her style is what I love and am trying for my house. 

Let me introduce you all to Holly from Down to Earth Style.  I think you too will fall into "blog envy".

                                       *All pictures are courtesy of Down to Earth Style

First is a picture from her previous house in CT.



   Holly made the kitchen island and it is to die for.    Doesn't she have the greatest taste in decor?

            These next picture is from her new house  she is renting in Virginia.  Holly is having so much fun finding new ways to decorate using her old decor and making their new home FABULOUS!

So do you have "blog envy" yet?  Head on over to Down to Earth Style and say hi to Holly and peruse her blog.  You will not be sorry!  Tell her I sent ya!  :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment