Saturday, February 11, 2012

Fun with PhotoScape

So I was catching up on some of my favorite blogs the other day and saw that Traci from Beneathmyheart shared how she edits her photos.  I have been trying to reason why I NEED TO GET Photoshop but I did not want to pay for it.  So Traci's post was just what I needed.  She uses PhotoScape.  And the best part......  IT"S FREE!!!!!  So I downloaded it and started to play around.  I thought I would share one of my before and after pics.
Here is the picture straight from the camera.  She is super cute and I love it. 

But take a look at the Photoscape version after I started playing around.

 I know it is not the exact same picture buy you get the drift...  I love how the picture looks like I took it years ago.  And the sharpness is awesome.  You can even see every freckle after I sharpened the image.  I can tell I will have lots of fun with Photoscape.  Thanks so much Traci for sharing...  :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment