Monday, January 23, 2012

Better Late...Then Never

So I was downloading some pictures and found these ones.  I am so late in posting.  Been busy but should have at least gotten these posted in December 2011.  BUT not a chance.  So here are the rest of our Christmas decor.  Enjoy.




           This is the tree in the 4 and 6 year olds room. I know it is girlie and I only have one daughter but I bought everything for it last year during the after Christmas sale at Walmart.
This is the tree  that was in our basement family room.  I let the kids decorate it by them selves.  I think they did a great job.

Well, I hope to post tomorrow about a little trip we took today which ended up with us bringing home some goodies....  :O)  I am so excited about it...  Until then...  Have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment