Friday, October 7, 2011

Back from the Dead...

Wow,  not having a camera sure puts a damper on blogging.  It has been over 2 months since my last post.  So sorry.   Well I finally got a new camera and am in L.O.V.E. with it.  It is a Sony something something or other.  The hubs picked it out.  His father is a wedding photographer and the hubs has been talking to him for the last 2 years about cameras.  So I let him pick it out.  It only took him 2 hours in the store to finally decide which one.  But that is alright.  I GOT A CAMERA!!  :O)


Well, remember this picture I showed you all last year after going shopping at the case lot sales?This cold storage room needed some serious help.  It was semi organized.  I wanted shelves so bad.  The hubs said he would do them and here we were a year later and it still looked like this.  Until... Today...  :O)  When the hubs got up today ( he had the day off) I told him to get to work so I could get all the canning from this year in there.  It was ALOT!  So, I took everything out and here is the final result....




Now it is super organized.  I did not ask for pretty, just functional and sturdy.  And that is what I got.

Oops, need to restock the cereal.  I have 2 bins empty..  I learned how to use the pressure cooker this year.   I canned green beans.  :O) They are right above the bins.  Hope they last us till next summer.

The tomato's are canned in quarts for my favorite tomato soup.  I will have to share that with you all another time.  It is DE-LISH!  Then pints are all salsa.  YUMM-O!!  It is my friends recipe.


It is a good start on our food storage.    Wish the room was bigger.  I would love to have look like a store like you see on TLC's Extreme Couponing.

Well, thanks for coming to visit.  Again sorry for the long break in posts.   I do have a lot of projects  that I did during the summer break.  Can not wait to share them with you.  Until then have a great weekend..  We get to go to the groundbreaking for the Payson Temple.  So excited.  :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment