Wednesday, March 16, 2011

It's "PRIME" time...

When I last left you, this is what my living room looked like.  Well, not any more...
So I got ALL the nail holes filled with wood putty...  Then the room sat for a couple days as my oldest left his Geometry report and Science Fair project for the last minute..  So needless to say that is what I have been helping with.  They are all turned in so back to business...  Yesterday, I sanded all the nail holes smooth then wiped the boards down then cleaned my floors of all dust...  THEN I painted the upper part of the walls in Glidden Autumn Haze (thanks Shelley from House of Smiths).  It is very neutral..  I am in L.O.V.E with it..
 Today, I primed the Board and Batten......
 Looking good....
Oops...  Need to get to the side of those boards asap...  I can not wait until it is done...  This is really changing the look of our house...  You see, EVERYONE in my neighborhood has the same house..  The only difference between mine and everyone else is mine is a couple hundred square feet larger..  But that is it...  So I am doing my best to make mine way different.  And I think it is working...  :O)

As always, have a great week...  :O)

1 comment:

  1. Those pics just don't do the job justice--it will look so nice when it is all finished!!

    ReplyDelete