Monday, January 3, 2011

And the NEW YEAR starts.....

Happy 2011 everyone!! Sorry I took a few days off to spend with my family and let me tell you it was nice.... But the kids are back in school today (YEAH) and the hubs has the day off... Maybe I should get back into the swing of things....

Traci from Beneath my Heart is having an Organization linky party for the month and I think I might try to jump on board... Now she has goals for each week and I think that will help me keep motivated with the organization... They are not too hard or too big of projects but, ones that we all need to do and just put off way too often... Well, at least for me....

So head on over and visit Traci (you wont be sorry) take a look around at her most beautiful house. She is amazing.... Love her blog!! I BIG Hearts it!!

I hope you all join in the fun for the month.... Until next time... Have a great one!! :O)




No comments:

Post a Comment