Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Here's a little "Happy Mother's Day" to all you beautiful mothers out there in blogland...

Now, a little tribute to my mom.... Thanks for being my mom... I love you for who you are. For who you taught me to be. For the example you are to me and my children. Thank you for raising me in the Gospel. You are near and dear to my heart. Thanks for the endless hours of laughter. Thanks for your friendship. A day hardly goes by that I do not talk to you and I am grateful for that. Thanks for putting up with me. You are my friend and my mother and for that I love you.... :O)













Happy Mother's Day!!! :O)

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet tribute to your Mom Margo. I know she is going to be so touched when she reads it. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. and a very happy mother's day to you too, margo! and your lovely mom. how blessed you are. :-)

    hugs,
    terry lee

    ReplyDelete
  3. picture #1 is my favorite...of all the pictures posted in this blog...such a sweet little boy...now for his Mother...what can I say....in order to be a good mother you have to start with a good daughter..we have a very special relationship and the miles apart has been very hard on me (and her)but thanks to verizon we are able to talk daily...if she doesn't call me then I call her...Margo you are my best friend, my rock, my heart, and soul...when you were placed in my arms I knew then that we would have a special bond...thanks for being my daughter and the example you set.Happy Mother's Day to you too...hope it was a happy one for you...With all my love...Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your mom is so cute!! Now I know where you get your spunk

    ReplyDelete